Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I  have to admit, I was a huge Ren & Stimpy fan as a child and every time I hear this song it brings back fond memories and a smile to my face.  I was just sitting here thinking about how sad I am that I have not received a phone call yet for an interview anywhere.  That has me a little down but then by the grace of the Universe the television in the other room begins to play "Happy Happy Joy Joy" by Ren & Stimpy.  It's hard to stay sad and anxious when you hear that song. 

I know I will look back at the job search and say "Oh it was not really that long that I had to wait" but I'm not particularly a good waiter.  I like action and I like it now.  I've worked since I was 15 and this not having a job or being in school thing is killing me!  So until I get a response from someone who would like to interview me, I guess I will listen to the words of Ren & Stimpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment