Friday, December 24, 2010

New Blogging Position

I have had the fortune of being accepted as a nurse blogger with Clear Nursing Matters it is a wonderful site that offers inspiration and advice to nurses and health care professionals.

They have a Facebook group as well that I would recommend joining called ClearMedicalNetwork all you have to do is "like" the page and you are in!

I would also suggest you check out an inspirational group 8pm Warriors.

After all of the activity of the last few days, joining Twitter, Linkedin, and the Clear Medical Network; I am in awe of social media.

I have always loved to write so not only do I get to do that, I get to network with individuals in the same field as I.  People who understand health care and those who dedicate their lives to it.

I am excited about this opportunity and will share more as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment