Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Purpose for this Blog

I have blogged many, many times on personal and political viewpoints but now that I have attained my degree in nursing, I felt it time to share this information and put it to good use.  At this point I am still job hunting as there is not a shortage in the area that I live, Milwaukee, WI, so to keep up my knowledge base and feel like I am doing a service at the same time, I am going to maintain this blog.

I encourage anyone of any stripe to participate, I love answering health questions, commenting on current research, and discussing various topics.  Being a newly minted nurse, I understand the struggles a student nurse is facing at this moment and I still have a lot to learn. 

So I ask anyone, please ask a question, suggest a topic, anything and we will see where the discussion takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment